Covid 19 Visitor Risk Assessment
Covid-19 Visitor Risk Assessment
Please read all of it and complete the form below if necessary.
Fresh Springs Therapy in Conjunction with Our Place Community Hub has conducted a thorough risk assessment to ensure adequate levels of safety at venue’s we are operating are implemented and maintained. We are following the most up-to-date Government and Public Health England guidance and put in place stringent patient triage, hygiene, sanitation and infection control protocols to protect our clients and staff/ team members.
Despite these precautions, there is a risk of transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and it is important that you understand the risk. We have provided the information below to help you decide if you wish to continue with your care with Fresh Springs Therapy and remind you that you are under no obligation to do so.
Precautions that Our Place Community Hub has in place:
All Hub Users are asked to follow general hygiene standards including washing/sanitising hands regularly. This includes on arrival at Our Place Community Hub, in between tasks and between each client/meeting.
Current guidance stipulates that wherever possible a 2-meter distance should be maintained between individuals from different households/bubbles.
As a Covid Secure premises we cannot allow any individual access to the building if they or a member of their household/bubble have experienced Covid-19 symptoms within the last 7 days or if they are awaiting results of a Covid-19 test.
For your appointments at Our Place:
- Do not arrive more than 5 minutes before for your appointment time.
- On arrival at Our Place Community Hub use the hand sanitiser provided before using the call pad
- On entering the building wait in the foyer where you will be met by a team member and given further instruction.
This coronavirus (COVID-19) policy is susceptible to changes with the introduction of additional government guidelines. If so, we will update you as soon as possible.
Before you attend Sessions with Fresh Springs Therapy, please answer the following and text me on 07748297480 with your answers – or just fill in the form below
1. Have you had a high temperature within the last 7 days? (37.8C or greater or hot to touch on your chest/back) .…..YES / NO
2. Have you had a new continuous cough that has started within the last 7 days
(This means coughing a lot more for more than 1 hour or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours).…..YES / NO
3. Have you experienced any loss or change to your sense of smell or taste in the last 7 days?..…..YES / NO
4. Has any member of your household or person within your support bubble experienced any of the above symptoms in the last 7 days?.…..YES / NO
5. Are you waiting for a Covid-19 test result?.…..YES / NO
6. Have you tested positive for Covid-19 within the last 14 days? .…..YES / NO
7. Is any member of your household or person within your support bubble waiting for a Covid-19 test result or has tested positive for Covid-19 within the last 14 days?.…..YES / NO
Arriving for sessions with Fresh Springs
If you can wait outside the building till your session time, please do so. Just text me when you arrive, and I will respond to let you know that you can come in.
The rooms will be sprayed frequently with disinfectants and hard surfaces sanitised frequently. Could you let me know if you are allergic to anything?
PPE / Protective wear
I will be wearing a Visor Face shield and / or face mask during sessions.
I have some available free of charge, if you choose, for you to wear for your protection and the rest of the people who use the premises. Feel free to provide your own
I will also need to do a temperature check when you enter the building before sessions start.
Please fill this form just before your session to confirm that you have no symptoms and are able to attend.
Thank you so much for keeping us all safe.
I am a Therapist based in Sutton Coldfield, UK also available online.
Also, don’t forget to follow me for information, self care tips and coping strategies for your healing journey: