Employee Employee Assistant Programme EAP
Are you looking for an allowable expense for your employees that will take care of their well-being?
Based in Sutton Coldfield, near Birmingham and Online using Zoom, we provide an Employee Assistance Programme EAP supporting your employee that has been through trauma.
Can you relate to this?
- Do you, as a small business, have problems with your staff taking time off work due to Stress, Anxiety, and Depression?
- Do you have employees that are struggling with their mental health at work
- Maybe you know that they have had a difficult past or have problems with their parents.
- Maybe you know that your employee does not have the finances for therapy and finds the waiting lists through the NHS too long.
- You could see that their mental health affects their work and how they respond in certain situations.
- Or you suspect that as a result of their trauma they are misusing substances or gambling excessively.
The mental health statistics
That’s why news from the Mental Health Organisation that one in six people experience the symptoms of a mental health problem in any given week is cause for concern – as is the Investors in People report that the cost of poor mental health is costing employers between £33 and £42 billion each year. SMEs account for 99.5% of the businesses in every main industry sector, which can only mean they must be the ones bearing the brunt. According to the Mental Health Foundation, “12.7% of all sickness absence days in the UK can be attributed to mental health conditions”.
Stress is a natural part of living. But when it gets too hard to handle, where do your employees turn? Sometimes you just don’t know what to say to try and help them.
EAP are not just for big companies and organisations. Supporting mental wellbeing is important for any business, regardless of size.
Affordably priced, EAP is a benefit that pays dividends. It can aid in lowering turnover and absenteeism from mental health and numerous personal issues.
As an employee assistance program provider, we offer:
- A bespoke, confidential counselling EAP service for your employees
- Pay-as-you-go model with no long-term contracts
- We offer counselling face to face or online using zoom
- You won’t have to wait long to see me as you often find with the NHS or Counselling Charities.
- I can invoice you monthly or for the total of the sessions when the sessions are completed
As a small business ourselves, we understand the needs, fears, wants and desires of small businesses. We can relate to you.
Most of all, we provide a personal service designed for your company’s individual needs, all of which a tax deductible expense
This will in turn provide your staff:
- Improved self-esteem and self-confidence leading to better personal and professional relationships;
- Increased ability to understand their feelings and how to express them appropriately;
- Greater awareness of how to address stress, both within the individual and within the people they work with;
- More power to manage situations at work and home;
- Skills to help with relaxation and stress management.
Counselling for you Employees
There could be many issues that your employee is experiencing that they would need counselling for. Whether they have gone through a bereavement, break up of a marriage, losing their confidence, etc. We are here to help
The counselling offered can be short-term (up to eight sessions) or Longer-term depending on the needs of you and your member of staff.
It costs just £45 per session for a single individual and £60 for couples. 5% discount available for block bookings of 7 sessions when paid in advance. All my sessions are for 50 minutes
I can provide workshops on a variety of subjects including addiction, food and mood, childhood trauma, understanding how trauma affects you.
For more information or to discuss your particular requirement call or text Fresh Springs Therapy today on 07748237480 or email Dawn Croydon-Fowler directly on [email protected]
I am a Therapist based in Sutton Coldfield, UK also available online.
Also, don’t forget to follow me on Social Media for daily content: