Face to Face Therapy & Counselling
I offer Face to face counselling,
as long as government guidelines permit it. I offer the same service as you would have on-line where I offer both short term counselling and longer-term therapy.
You can read more about how work by following some of the links on this page that details all my services.
Private Therapy Room for Face to Face Counselling & Therapy in Sutton Coldfield near Birmingham
I am located on Farthing Lane, just off the Birmingham Road by Sutton Coldfield Town Centre. The building is just behind the Cottage hospital in “Our Place Community Hub”.
Our Place community Hub is near all the buses that go to Sutton Coldfield Town Centre where are only a few minutes away. Bus Routes are – X4, X5, 66, 110 Sapphire, No 5,604.
Sutton Coldfield Train Station served by West Midlands Trains is also approximately 15 minutes’ walk.
There is paid parking outside the building and it costs just £1.40 for 2 hours. There is also street parking on Duke Street where you can park free for two hours.
I offer daytime and evening appointments for individuals and couples. Please text when you arrive and I will come and fetch you.
I charge £45 for individual sessions (50 minute session), and £60 (60 minutes) for couples therapy, which is payable via BACS.
Sessions are payable at least 48 hours in advance, this holds and confirms your booking. There is a 48 hour cancellation policy.
Further details about how you can pay for counselling session will be sent via email once a booking has been requested.
If you have any questions about the process of therapy and would like to discuss how counselling can help you, please get in touch.
To request an appointment, you can fill in the contact form, call or email, I respond to all enquiries within 24 hours
Please arrive promptly on time for your appointment, if you arrive early, I may be with another client and unable to answer. If you are a few minutes early, due to covid restrictions, you are required to wait outside.
In order to, keep us both safe, I have the following processes in place. Hopefully when you read it you would feel comfortable when you come to see me:
Before you attend each session, you are required to complete this risk assessment to confirm that you are safe to attend
- Our waiting areas is now closed so if you are early for your session, you would need to wait outside.
- A one-way system has been developed to enable clients to stay away from each other
- Hand sanitisers are available at the entrances and exits, and clients and staff are encouraged to use them.
- You are required to wear masks in the communal areas such as the Porch area outside the door, the main corridors, stairs and toilets.
- I have the facilities to move sessions online quickly if any of us develop symptoms.
The therapy room has a comfortable two-meter distance and appropriate ventilation.
- It is not necessary to wear your mask during the sessions but you are required, as said above to wear your mask in the communal areas.
- Each practice should identify the procedure for appointing a professional antiviral cleaning company if required.
- Refreshments such as water, tea and coffee facilities are not available. You will need to bring your own
How can you start to Cope with your Emotions when they feel unmanageable
I am a Therapist based in Sutton Coldfield, UK also available online.
Also, don’t forget to follow me for daily content: